Safeguarding our School
The safety and well-being of our children is at the forefront of all we do. All school staff receive regular Safeguarding & Child Protection training and are vigilant at all times. It is a statutory responsibility to safeguard all our children.
- We kindly ask that you do not bring dogs onto our school site.
- Smoking and vaping is not permitted anywhere on the school site-buildings or grounds.
- Please do not come onto school site on a motorised scooter, unless a mobility scooter.
- Please take care when parking outside school, do not park on the yellow or zig zag lines.
- Please use PEDESTRIAN Access at all times and do not cross the car park as we aim to keep everyone safe.
- If your child has had an accident or injury outside of school, please inform staff as your child arrives in the morning.
Thank you for your kind consideration in helping us to keep our children safe.
Our Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) is:
Mrs F. Parish (Principal)
Our Deputy Designated Safeguarding Leads (DDSL) are:
Mrs A Parkhurst (Vice Principal)
Mr M Copestick (Inclusion Manager)
Miss M Graham (Office Manager)
Our Local Authority Designated Officer (LADO) is available through contacting Doncaster Council. 01302 737332
Referral and Response Service: 01302 737777
Out of Hours Service: 01302 796000