There are specific arrangements that we have to put in place in order to maintain the year group bubbles and ensure that access and exit from the academy sites are safe for everyone. In addition, we continue to put in place the highest possible safety measures to ensure the risk of infection remains low. These include:
- limited on-site attendance
- broad start and finish times
- staggered playtimes and lunchtimes
- pupils staying in bubbles throughout the day
- increased cleaning
- alcohol hand sanitisers in all rooms
- separate rooms for children who are unwell
- individual sets of frequently used equipment
- appropriate PPE for staff.
We hope the above measures will provide some reassurance, but please do contact us if you would like more information.